Sing Along With Sarbox - Enron and Political Song Parodies
Ms. Sarbox is in the mood to sing. And when Sarbox wants to sing, everybody had better sing. No excuses are allowed. Yes, you know the tunes… they’re old favorites. And the words will be right in front of you, as soon as you click a link.
Editor’s note: I’d do it if I were you. Ms. Sarbox can do some real damage with that conductor’s baton…
- “Clementine” - Prison time parodied by Bill Tong
- Enron-ron-ron parodied by Alex Riggle
- Doo Doo Enron parodied by Jim Bernath
- Enron-ron-ron at Arthur Andersen (Capitol Steps mp3 sound file)
- Enron Ron parodied by J. B. Dahl
- He Screwed Enron
- “Downtown” by Petula Clark - Enron parodied by Bill Tong
- “The Rainbow Connection” by Kermit the Frog - Enron parodied by Jonathan C.
- “Killing Me Softly With His Song” - Skilling Proved Costly To Enron parodied by William Tong
- “Oh Danny Boy” - Oh Kenny Boy - an Enron parody parodied by Madeleine Begun Kane
- “Son of a Preacher Man” - Son of A Preacher Man an Enron parody by anonymous